GREEN = EASY MATCH UP (Bottom 10 teams in fantasy PPG allowed to said position)
RED = DIFFICULT MATCH UP (Top 10 teams in fantasy PPG allowed to said position)
WHITE = NEUTRAL MATCH UP (Middle 12 teams in fantasy PPG allowed to said position)
The following is the Strength of Schedule (S.O.S) breakdown for Running Backs. Players at the position who will be impacted are listed, as well as how many good, neutral, and difficult match ups each team will see in 2019. A further breakdown of each teams playoff match ups is included as well.
Don’t forget that this break down is intended for drafting of two similar players near their appropriate ADP (average draft position). Just because the Dolphins are near the top of this list and the Chargers are near the bottom doesn’t mean you should draft Kenyan Drake over Melvin Gordon.
* The breakdown was derived as followed:
- A Good match up is against a team that finished in the bottom 10 in fantasy PPG (points per game) vs RBs in 2018. Good match ups were awarded +1.
- A Neutral match up is against a team that finished in the middle 12 in fantasy PPG vs RBs in 2018. Neutral match ups were awarded 0.
- A Difficult match up is against a team that finished in the top 10 in fantasy PPG vs RBs in 2018. Difficult match ups were awarded -1.
- Once points were added up the higher the total number, the higher the teams ranking. (Example: Christian McCaffrey has 6 Good (+6); 5 Difficult (-5); and 5 Neutral (0) match ups for a total of +1)